Paper Format : Download
• Papers must be submitted in WORD and PDF format.
• All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
• All papers should be written in English. Abstracts, papers and presentations must be presented in English.
• All submissions must be more than 4 less than 10 pages in length. Otherwise, if your paper exceeds 5 pages in length, you have to pay for the additional pages (from page 6).
• Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Submission Methods: Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Paper can be submitted via HCconf Management System.
Review Policy: On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the SCOUT-2023 by the Editors.
Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief , and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of SCOUT-2023 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All articles contributed to SCOUT-2023 must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications , and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. Several kinds of articles are to be declined by SCOUT-2023 :
1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2) Plagiarized articles;
3) Articles translated by translation software;
4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. SCOUT-2023 takes a tough position to plagiarism . All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism . Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
4. SCOUT-2023 earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. SCOUT-2023 also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
5. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles , the administration team of SCOUT-2023 will examine each article for several workdays. Please be patient.